Why Is It
- mulbah s. flomo & samuel kpeyou
- Category: Why Is It
- Wednesday, 10 June 2009 21:15
1. Why is it that we Liberians love tribalism?
2. Why is it that people march on the street without the concern of the Liberian people?
3. Why is it that the Liberian National Police (LNP) seems to be like the LNP of yesterday?
4. Why is it that most Liberian students are not able to pronounce or read?
5. Why is it that most Liberians win DV these days but very few are eligible to go to the United States of America.
6. Why is it that many Liberians are wishing to join the United States Marine rather than the Armed Forces of Liberia?
7. Why is it that the National Legislature when passing into law the Threshold Bill did not set a minimum number for each county, but rather went about taking population into consideration, making most big counties to less represented at the house of Representative.
8. Why is it that most students in Liberia are doing accounting in universities in order to play with people's money.
9. Why is it that most Liberian University Students prefer going into the business colleges rather than the science colleges.
10. Why is it that the many prefer saving monies in their homes rather than banking it?
11. Why is it that most Liberians are not interested in trade?
12. Why is it that most Liberians are afraid of rain?
13. Why is it that some people don't want to appreciate the works of General Mary Broh; the Head of the Special Task Force of the President; Her Excellency Madam Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.
14. Why is it that the Liberianization Policy is not adhered to by our National Government?
15. Why is it that our Government prefers giving Investors dried lands rather than the wet lands?
16. Why is it that people don't have interest in reading "Little Things That Matter", written by Sam Van Doyan Kesselly.
17. Why is it that people are not able to score and maintain good grades are on scholarships?
18. Why is it that scholarships are not giving to those who deserve them?
19. Why is it that we eat rice but we don't want to grow it?
20. Why is it that our Liberian women love making comparing themselves with one another?
21. Why is it that Liberian Women love African show rather than other war shows?
22. Why is it that Liberian men love football games rather than other movies?
23. Why is it that Liberians prefer discussing foreign games instead of their local games?
24. Why is it that most Liberians are now getting to go computer schools instead of other schools?
25. Why is it that mothers cherish their own children more than the other one?
26. Why is it that people have problems with women engaging men?